I have a cold right now, and can't really move. Hoping to get better, but it doesn't look good.

So where's you all going then this weekend? Do tell!

Manza Onsen....

When it started snowing in Nov took a chance and booked an opening weekend one-day bus trip leaving tokyo friday night, ski saturday, home Sat arvo. All for the princely sum of 7000 yen...and that includes accommodation friday night and my lift ticket.

Even if the skiings crap, at least i get away from the city for a day...and i'll still spend less then if i went out to dinner and had a few beers!

It was crap.....as expected.

There was one lift open and half the front valley run. Very little snow. They tried opening a quad later in the day but noone was fooled.

Took plenty of pics but forgot to bring the camera to work today. If you like photos of natural bush settings and lots of grass i'll have them up on my member page later in the week.

As for Manza its difficult to rate it as i didn't see much of it. My impression though was that its a family oriented place with a nice onsen and generally friendly cruisers.

2 days at Myoko Suginohara this weekend. Thinking about how to get a midweek trip in from Tokyo too while it's snowing... Got to get enough snow now to help make up for the pain of lying sunbaking on a beach in sunny Queensland for 2 weeks over Christmas... :-)

Went to Tanbara on Sun...boarded nonstop for more than 6.5hr(paying for it now, my right knee`s aching a bit)! \:\) Gotta say the crowd was incredible. It was the worst I`ve ever seen there(been there plenty of times)! I only took the quad lift to the top of the mountain twice...there was just too many people in line. \:\( I guess it was because most of the ski areas around there hadn`t opened yet. But, it was powder, powder, powder!!! I practiced fakie all day long, finally getting decent a bit.

barok - Are you try to jealous us?????

Anyway, see ya on weekend!!

ps. Kuma, Emi, Danz and more people...

WE WILL NOT GONNA SLEEP on SATURDAY!!

WE GONNA DRINK UNTIL SUNDAY!

Miss rach, are you going back to England for crimbo? If you are, we should really go out for some bevs you know...

I might be heading to Hakkers this Sat. Where is Team Nat going to be sliding on Saturday?