After feeling left out of a rather similar thread for snowboarders I decided to start my own. What are you skiing on, why and do you rate them?

Im on a pair of Dynastar Candides, why? they were on sale and I wanted twins, and so far I rate them, they kick my old bandits arse, since iv had them snow conditions have been too firm to comment on pow but they are a bit wider than my old skis though not super wide so they should be ok, im not expecting miricales from a parkish kinda ski though - they havent built a park at geto yet and its been a bit icey to build jumps of my own.

anyway - and you?

Dynastar Autodrive Speed 63's. Bought them this year on sale and have so far had three runs down the ice at Manza so can't make a reasoned assessment yet. Would have bought the Intuitivs if i could find a ski shop here that carried them.

Atomic Beta Ride 10.20 Titanium

only have really ridden them in the niseko pow...and they did pretty good...have to keep the turns tighter than a fatty powder ski, but they never really bogged me down....

took one groomer run and they smoked...

danz

those beta rides can cut through the trees like butter. sweet skiis... (i just demod a pair a while ago)

im riding on a pair of busted glued-ass '02 1080s. want my fatboys in japan but shipping is too expensive