Yeah, saw danz journal - good times this past weekend with a big party at snowbeds. Thanks alot to Nat for setting up a really fun trip with cool people - some of whom are on this forum, many more of whom should be. a real fun group.

So yeah it was great to finally meet you Nat (thanks for your efforts) and you too Danz and same for you Kuma.

I am super tired after a 6 day stretch of riding and partying, also got to meet zwelgen this past week, when we rocked the tree-stashes at the Noz.

And it was cool to start the season with some members as well - deebee and mogski - thanks guys.

So no real point to this topic, `cept to say that is cool to meet people from the forum. Funny because you already know some things about these people, when you "meet" them.

Hope to meet more of y`all if/when you come to Northern Nagano.

peas.

I agree, i have had good times with people from the forum. Have not ridden with all of them.

even on the bus to Hakuba once, got chatting to a NZ dude and he says "are you deebee?".

Met 5 people so far.

I'm sorry I missed yers. I wuz lookin' out. Damned if I could've partied past, oh, 6:30 on Saturday night though. A yawning coffee in Omachi Gusto wuz the best I could manage. Old fart y'know.

deebs, I'll have on my pipe armour - worn back to front. :p

ocean11...

I saw that big dude with the red-beard as well...but it wasn't us...although my beard has a bit of a red tinge as well...

to bad we didn't hook up...it was a riot...and sweet sweet party at snowbeds...

might hit up hunter on mon. for a day trip...anyone interested?

danz

I wish I were over there. You've got a nice 'family' going on over there with this board. Ncie touch with the member pages and journals too. I wish there were something as sweet in the US.

It was cool to hang out with people in Hakuba.

It was just cool, thanks again people to hang out & join the party ;\)

Danz- I think most probably go up to Gala or Kagura on Monday for day-trip. Do you want to join?

Nat on Mt. Documents in the states of "the Office"

ps.

Ocean- I think I know who you meant... I lost barok & Kuma & people on 47, then I was looking for they then I met a group of American and Canadian (...not our group but other big group) in between 47 & Goryu.

Sup y'all....

I finally decided to get on this board after months of hearing danz raving about it.

Last weekend was a blast. Thanks Nat, for putting together a great trip. It was cool meeting everyone, and although I don't remember much of the party on saturday night, it was the shiznit.

much thanks to barok for showing us all the secret stashes around goryu and 47.

Hopefully I'll be back up there around the 1st or 2nd weekend of Jan.

-jaime

ahh yes, ol red beard, I see him out quite a bit, but never spoken to him.

and nice to finally see you on the board mistasparkle - your presence is well received.

icey out there right now y`all - the kinda stuff that is a nightmare for us boarders.