SNOW JAPAN GIVEAWAY - 2night/3day holiday for two in Hokkaido

SNOW JAPAN GIVEAWAY

A new giveaway is now online!

This week, one lucky SnowJapan.Com reader will be on their way (with friend) to the Club Med resort facility in Sahoro, Hokkaido for a 2 night/3 day holiday in the snow. The giveaway includes:

- Accommodation

- Superb cuisine 3 times daily

- Unlimited wines & soft drinks with lunch & dinner

- Free pass for gondola & lift riders

- Free ski & snowboard schools

- Free indoor sports tuition & equipment

- Indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, outdoor Canadian Bath (outdoor jacuzzi)

- Fabulous entertainment every night

- Children's clubs from 4 years old

For more info and to enter:

http://www.snowjapan.com/e/insider/special.php

Many thanks to Club Med for offering this fantastic giveaway.

----------------------------

This year, our giveaways are open to all Snow Japan Insider members. You will be able to access the page if you are logged in as a member. After that it's really simple, just write a few comments and send in your entry. Each member can enter each giveaway once.

The 3 winners of last weeks giveaway (Smith Goggles) will be notified by email today and announced and published on the site soon.

Best of luck!

SnowJapan.Com

Well you must have been a smelly little chap when you came to this country then dane...

Perhaps the SJ Department of Testing and Review needs to appropriate these tix to go and do some analysis of Canadian baths and their potential benefits to SJ users.

I just won some goggles which is fantastic, but I might have used up all my luck in this earlier contest which may have been better used in this draw - anyway still hoping and thankfull for the goggles.