Seemore

Rusutsu (don't know why its crap) 16th-29rd December

Teine 30th- 3rd

Rusutsu 4th- 14th January

yongpyong

pyeongchan

high1

phoenix park

Im on a 6 day a week schedule, so trips any further than that are... unlikely. Late season i might try and cash in 5 of my vacation days though giving me 7 or 8 days in Japan. Probably going hakuba way. I feel ive always just sort of never done enough hakuba.Entirely contingent on cashflow though. Hope to give some reviews of stuff up gangwon way before the olympics :)

Hoping to hit Fantasy Island towards the end of next week.

My longtime student and mate Ian has got a full-time gig at Kiroro running ski ops amongst other things.

Nerys & I are doing branding and marketing for the resort, so I'll be living and spending most of my time there this winter.

Road tripping to central Hokkaido in December with Nerys to check out Furano, Kamui, Sahoro, Tomamu, Asahidake and Mt Racey.

And down to Hakkoda too hopefully.

Can't wait :)

• Like 1

Will be predominantly at the K Pass hills. Teine and Racey mostly. Rustsu a good few times (plus a 3 day stay over Christmas), and Nakayama for spring park sessions. Plus, like Tubby, Kiroro and Kokusai are on the list. The odd trip to Asahikawa thrown in the mix for Kamui, Furano and the Daisetsuzan ropeways plus backcountry. My last winter in Hokkaido, I hope to make the most of it!

Seemore, our paths will cross at Rusutsu at Christmas and Teine at New Year. Hope to run in to you (not literally!)

Road tripping to central Hokkaido in December with Nerys to check out Furano, Kamui, Sahoro, Tomamu, Asahidake and Mt Racey.

Give us a shout if you're heading to Racey! (Might not be amazing in December as it tends to take a bit longer to get going there, but it's always a fun day at Yubari!)

Hoping to hit Fantasy Island towards the end of next week.

My longtime student and mate Ian has got a full-time gig at Kiroro running ski ops amongst other things.

Nerys & I are doing branding and marketing for the resort, so I'll be living and spending most of my time there this winter.

And down to Hakkoda too hopefully.

Can't wait :)

woohoo…..any "freebies" for your local, SJ friends?! :evilgrin: ;)

Probably mostly Kawaba with some White World Oze Iwakura, Houdaigi and Kagura mixed in. Might check out a few Yuzawa / Muikamachi skijos I haven't been to (Maybe Maiko , Hakkaisan, Iwappara and or Gala) Might also make a trip into Nagano to go to either Hakuba, Nozawa or the elusive Charmant Hiuchi depending on how much free time I have. Might also just get on the Tenjin Gondola now to ensure I'm up there by the end of winter.

We is booked for Myoko - Akakura Onsen - for Jan 21 - 29

Waiting is a PITA!

Akakura onsen: all the joys of sitting on a fun fair ride without any of the funfair. Or the ride. Enjoy the onsen... thats not there. Isnt it just a few crappy hotel baths? Sorry, the red mist descends at the mere mention of akakura onsen. Im hoping you of course just mean youre just staying there and not riding that crap hole. Of course you are! As i say, red mist! It gets in the way of logic :) Myoko = lovely. Akakura onsen = cute. Akakura onsen ski jo = **** that place.

Niseko 24 December to 6 January

Interlaken 10 January to 24 January

Meribel 24 January to 4 February

Whistler 10 February to 3 March....

That sounds terrible all that running around :D

Mag Seven, TB, Sapporo we should organise to catch up.

Mag Seven definitely over Xmas.

Surf Arthur small xover but have to get some turns in.

And Mike yeah we should all arrange for a trip over to Kiroro or Racey