I would start the stint in Takayama (Gifu) because it a good bet that it will rain during the last week of Feb and the first week of March in Hakuba. Nagano Prefecture has great snow other then just Hakuba. Use your skill of Japanese to negotiate deals. Don,t settle for the first price. That time of year the snow industry is very competitive. So It is smart to ask. Use Japanese sreach engines not english for researching for accommodation and travel requirements prior and while in Japan. Your English will come in handy while staying in Hakuba and Niseko. Both places are over run with English speaking foreigners.

Hokkaido has the longer winter so I would go there second. March in Niseko will also be cheaper than Feb and will be winding down with fewer pesky foreigners, I would have thought.

After mid winter in Hokkaido, you might be disappointed with early spring snow quality on Honshu, regardless of how big the terrain or parks are.

If you are an advanced park rider then happo banks is a joke! Hakuba 47 park has more advanced lines but still nothing compared to what you are probably used to in Summit county Colorado. Niseko basically has nothing to offer in the way of a park. Hakuba would be way more suitable for what you are looking for.

I think Hakuba might be the best spot for you, but if you are looking for a change up, Kawaba in Gunma might be a good option. The proximity to Tokyo tends to attract a lot of good young park riders on the weekend. Kawaba has a pretty nice rail section every year. I am a pretty good rider and most of the rails intimidate me. It also has a nice wall section before the rail section. It also is a nice place on a powder day.

SJ Kawaba page.

http://snowjapan.com/japan-ski-resorts/gunma/kawaba/kawaba