People who need to be is censed and apologise issue

Black Mt, that's been going since well before Abenomics. Quantities (and qualities) heading downward while prices basically remained the same. Almost any packaged item you buy now contains less than it did 5 years ago, at the same price, and probably doesn't taste, work or last as good as before.

I noticed this trend well before Abe and his nomics came around. I'm just saying that this is a type of inflation that hasn't been accounted for.

fourshore!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the first things the piece of shite we call Prime Minister here in Aus announced after he got elected was he wanted to scrap some of our anti-discrimination laws. The attorney general came out

Does that mean I have to dye my hair purple again? I don't think that would look so good on me any more.   Oh well, better go get to work cutting the sleeves off all my t-shirts.

Well look the ipad just got thinner again at the same price, so it must be a good thing.

I for one wish the consumption tax had gone straight to 10% instead of all this faffing about with 8%. Who can do the calculations in their head?! Not me, that's for sure. Unless something is 100 yen.

I bet Shakey would be a whizz at it, but we can't all be like the Welsh Wizard.

Let's not complaining and jolly well embrace all that Abenomics has to offer!

:clap:

1984 !! :omg:

Total substance abuse at the Uni party to the legendary sounds of "You Spin Me Round Round" (Dead or Alive), "Like a Virgin" (Madonna), "Owner of a Lonely Heart" (Yes) and of course "Legs" (ZZ Top).

Once per life is enough thank you. :D

Holy $hit Al.....You're older than me..... :sj-lol: