People who need to be is censed and apologise issue

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the first things the piece of shite we call Prime Minister here in Aus announced after he got elected was he wanted to scrap some of our anti-discrimination laws. The attorney general came out

Does that mean I have to dye my hair purple again? I don't think that would look so good on me any more.   Oh well, better go get to work cutting the sleeves off all my t-shirts.

DHL (see import taxes thread)

P.S. Can't say I understand the exact meaning of "is censed and apologise issue" but if it's anything close to the chastisement offered by an old Irish labourer I once knew "wants fookin' wid a woir broosh" then I'm pretty close to the mark.

But if you underpromise how are you going to be able to trick people into buying your service or product?

Why, with charm and guile of course :D

But if you underpromise how are you going to be able to trick people into buying your service or product?

Why, with charm and guile of course :D

:lies: SALESMAN ALERT !! SALESMAN ALERT !! :lies:

DHL (see import taxes thread)

P.S. Can't say I understand the exact meaning of "is censed and apologise issue" but if it's anything close to the chastisement offered by an old Irish labourer I once knew "wants fookin' wid a woir broosh" then I'm pretty close to the mark.

Big Al…….you'd better watch out, as an immigrant to Australia (and one from Scotland to boot….where apparently we are especially heinous in this crime), if you don't know the exact meaning of "is censed and apologise issue", you most probably are being highly disrespectful to the anscetors of Adam Goodes and all native peoples……..you should be is censed and apologise issue with great haste!!!

Big Al…….you'd better watch out, as an immigrant to Australia (and one from Scotland to boot….where apparently we are especially heinous in this crime), if you don't know the exact meaning of "is censed and apologise issue", you most probably are being highly disrespectful to the anscetors of Adam Goodes and all native peoples……..you should be is censed and apologise issue with great haste!!!

:omg: Blimey...

Does it hurt? :frown:

Old man on the train next to me, sucking whatever he has in his mouth AS LOUDLY AS POSSIBLE.

It's a 25 minute train ride. If you see something in the news about a gaijin being caged after a train incident, you'll know what happened :p

Oooh I'm on the warpath today.

Ito yokado- advertising their new milk carton size as if it's a good thing. 900ml instead of a litre! Thank you!

...did I mention it's the same price as it was before?

On. My. Fooking. List.

Well, that will surely be a more compact bit of packaging, therefore we can perhaps fit more of them in the fridge.

Plus there'll be no fannying around with a change in price too.

So, in conclusion, I would say that's a jolly good thing.

:thumbsup:

Disappointing that they couldn't have jacked up the price while they were at it.

Certainly would have been worth it for the convenience.

Elsewhere in the dairy aisle, noticed that Tokachi Smart Cheese comes in 8-packs now, instead of 12-packs.

That's a very good point, Metabo Oyaji!

it would certainly have been a good idea to increase the price.

I'm sure people would understand, even with the increase in fannying about related to such an increase.

Oooh I'm on the warpath today.

Ito yokado- advertising their new milk carton size as if it's a good thing. 900ml instead of a litre! Thank you!

...did I mention it's the same price as it was before?

On. My. Fooking. List.

Google and Apple are Big Brother, we're fighting some people for something no-one understands in Eurasia, and now Ito Yokado milk is Winston Smith's chocolate ration! This is 1984!

Disappointing that they couldn't have jacked up the price while they were at it.

Certainly would have been worth it for the convenience.

Elsewhere in the dairy aisle, noticed that Tokachi Smart Cheese comes in 8-packs now, instead of 12-packs.

This is an interesting phenomena going on in Japan. It's a kind of hidden inflation that nobody seems to measure. It's not always about rising prices when sizes and qualities are going down.

This is 1984!

Does that mean I have to dye my hair purple again? I don't think that would look so good on me any more. :shifty:

Oh well, better go get to work cutting the sleeves off all my t-shirts.

I hope it's not this, or I would have to go back to soiling myself without notice, speaking garbled language and hardly being able to stand.

(No, not student night. )

Black Mt, that's been going since well before Abenomics. Quantities (and qualities) heading downward while prices basically remained the same. Almost any packaged item you buy now contains less than it did 5 years ago, at the same price, and probably doesn't taste, work or last as good as before.

1984 !! :omg:

Total substance abuse at the Uni party to the legendary sounds of "You Spin Me Round Round" (Dead or Alive), "Like a Virgin" (Madonna), "Owner of a Lonely Heart" (Yes) and of course "Legs" (ZZ Top).

Once per life is enough thank you. :D

Black Mt, that's been going since well before Abenomics. Quantities (and qualities) heading downward while prices basically remained the same. Almost any packaged item you buy now contains less than it did 5 years ago, at the same price, and probably doesn't taste, work or last as good as before.

I noticed this trend well before Abe and his nomics came around. I'm just saying that this is a type of inflation that hasn't been accounted for.