People who need to be is censed and apologise issue

Here's some

Two teenagers in Australia have been charged by police after a video was posted on social media that appears to show a prolonged racist attack on a train guard.

The five minutes of footage has been roundly condemned, and even drew comments The five minutes of footage has been roundly condemned, and even drew comments from the prime minister, Tony Abbott, who said it showed behaviour that was “un-Australian”.

The video begins with an apparently drunk young man shouting and swearing at a guard who has asked him to take his feet off a seat.

When he is then told to get off the train he refuses, and launches into a lengthy rant in which he calls the guard a “black dog”, “c***”, “n*****” and asks if he “even has citizenship”.

The video shows two other guards trying to intervene, who the young man also insults, and when they say they have called the police the man says he doesn’t care because they are “swine”.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the first things the piece of shite we call Prime Minister here in Aus announced after he got elected was he wanted to scrap some of our anti-discrimination laws. The attorney general came out

Does that mean I have to dye my hair purple again? I don't think that would look so good on me any more.   Oh well, better go get to work cutting the sleeves off all my t-shirts.

Bloody youth of today, they all need their heads banging together to knock some sense into them.

Why do people need to be like that?

Saying that things havent really changed a lot from when I were young their were plenty of wasters around then, just that now everyone has mobile phones to be able to film these planks doing stupid things.

me too TBF, the guard showed a lot of restraint…..as did the 2 guys who intervened. I think the last guy was straining at the leash and the cameraman knew it. Apparently the cameraman is also in the nick

At a guess I would suggest that that scrawny little weed was on a train free of any Brisbanites who originate in the Polynesian Islands. Said people tend to have an average build which would trigger massive responses in this little pissant's amygdala, so you can safely assume that his gutter-bravado was not in their presence but was for the benefit of women and children only.

Edit - just watched the whole video and that little piece of garbage has clearly contravened Australia's quite strict anti-racism laws. It will be interesting to hear if he gets a custodial sentence. If so then he can expect an arrival committee!!

One of the first things the piece of shite we call Prime Minister here in Aus announced after he got elected was he wanted to scrap some of our anti-discrimination laws. The attorney general came out and told everyone that they have a right to be bigots in Australia. Little wonder all the fvcking bigots have been coming out of the woodwork. This government wouldn't have got elected without the support of the racist, nationalist, xenophobic, dumb**** scum that infests this shithole country.

• Like 1

One of the first things the piece of shite we call Prime Minister here in Aus announced after he got elected was he wanted to scrap some of our anti-discrimination laws. The attorney general came out and told everyone that they have a right to be bigots in Australia. Little wonder all the fvcking bigots have been coming out of the woodwork. This government wouldn't have got elected without the support of the racist, nationalist, xenophobic, dumb**** scum that infests this shithole country.

I wish you wouldn't beat around the bush GN.

Why not try some straight talk for once??

me too TBF, the guard showed a lot of restraint…..as did the 2 guys who intervened. I think the last guy was straining at the leash and the cameraman knew it. Apparently the cameraman is also in the nick

From what we were shown on breakfast television "news" this morning, the idiots involved were at least sensible enough to realise that they'd made a total arse of themselves, the vid had "gone viral" (whatever the F*** that means nowadays!) and handed themselves in at the Brisvegas police station. Seems their families might have had a few words in the shell-like!

We were not privy to the entire video, and I could not be bothered to find it all - much more interesting things to do with my life than seek out crap on youchoob!

Latest I have heard is that one is in custody awaiting court, another is released on "strict" bail conditions (whatever THAT means!)

The cameraman has been fined $400. The @$$hole has been charged with numerous offences and has been bailed under strict conditions: curfew, must live with his parents, must be accompanied by a parent whenever he leaves the house,no contact with co-accused, restraint order regarding all Queensland Rail infrastructure etc. The magistrate said he had behaved like a child so his bail conditions will treat him like one.

Incidentally, Queensland Police strongly objected to bail being given.

The accused, Abdel-Kader Russell-Boumzar is a 17 year old apprentice mechanic whose parents live in Paddington - a very well-to-do suburb.

The 2 of them are to reappear in Brisbane Magistrates Court on November 3rd.

BIG reality check coming up if he goes down !!

P.S. Keep forgetting to mention the QR Guard - what a man! Doing his job to the letter while putting up with that crap!!

What I meant by an earlier post was, who uploaded that video to the Internet? Surely it wasn't the kid who took the video himself? Surely he couldn't have been that stupid.. Right??

Admittedly the kid was off camera all the time, but those two will be hated figures for a while now, so whoever uploaded it had either no idea or absolutely every idea of what they were doing.

"That stupid" is exactly what he is apparently.

The Police even thanked him in Court for assisting them by providing the evidence.

Getting on for Darwin awards isn't it? LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

This just go to show that my assessment of the at least 15% of australian are bigots is not far off. I see it all the time coming from intelligent people of Australian decent (if you can refer to them as such) to the bogan element. It ingrain in our society and classing ourselves as a multicultural is a bad joke.

No apologise will be issued.