This typhoon needs to be is censed and apologise issue

Rain and wind but neither are too bad at the moment, let's see what happens tonight.

Its bloody cold out though.

Got the heater on in the car.

I think you're just going soft snowdude. Checking temps around Yamanashi it appears to be around 13 degrees. Not even here in Australia would we consider that 'bloody cold'! Just think how cold you'll be when the ice age hits? :omg:

Interesting. Just how high is it where you are? Because looking on JMA a town at 992m in Yamanashi was 13 degrees. Or are you at the epicentre of the next ice age? It's starting at your place is it?

Lol @ GN.

I dont give a toss what you are looking at, here it is 9oC.

This area of Yamanashi is colder than Yamanakako today, which is probably where you are looking at.

Interesting. Just how high is it where you are? Because looking on JMA a town at 992m in Yamanashi was 13 degrees. Or are you at the epicentre of the next ice age? It's starting at your place is it?

If you look at the temps for Kofu you will see that although Kofu is much lower than Yamanakako Kofu is actually colder at the moment.

Here the temps have also risen, currently 12oC, but still cooler than other parts of Yamanashi.

The typhoon is sucking in warmer air to the more southern areas of Yamanashi than the north western area where I am.

Altitude today/tonight makes no difference to temps rather location does.

Was kept up most of the night by the wind but it wasn't too bad for us. Everything has passed now. No wind or rain but still some dark clouds hanging about. It's going to be a bit of a long sleepy day for me I'm afraid. Hope everyone else faired well.

Quite heavy rain when I went to bed, and it is a strong wind out now, but otherwise ok, the sun is out.

Nice to have a sound proof house, as we could not here the rain or wind.

Will be a nice day once the wind stops.

just rainy for us, although the storm itself is going to suck a lot of cold air down from siberia making it colder than usual……only expected to get to 8 degrees today

You sure you're not in Yamanashi (aka, the epicentre of the coming ice age)?

just rainy for us, although the storm itself is going to suck a lot of cold air down from siberia making it colder than usual……only expected to get to 8 degrees today

You sure you're not in Yamanashi (aka, the epicentre of the coming ice age)?

Could be that Yamanashi is now on the other island of Japan near to Asahikawa, the mountaintops got a good sprinkling of snow yesterday.......the Ice age Is coming!