Anyone know if there is still a public bus running between Happo One and Cortina?

Or is there a better way of getting between the 2 resorts?

We'll be staying in Happo. Made it to try a day at TK last year but would really love to try Cortina in Jan.

You can also get a one day deal from the info centre that includes an early bus to Cortina, all you can eat buffet lunch, and Onsen at the end of the day.

I spent 5 nights at Green Hotel Cortina earlier this year and the food and the 8 different onsens are mega.

Oh, btw the courses and tree skiing are excelent both in Cortina and neighbouring Norakura.

All you can eat buffet lunch :D

Onsen :D

Tree skiing :D

You're going to tell me Jennifer Hawkins does bikini-clad dinner dates there too......... :party:

• Like 1

There are better places to go than Cortina stop at some of the resorts on the way their for uncrowded lines Cortina is good if it's fresh after 1 day it is shite

There are better places to go than Cortina stop at some of the resorts on the way their for uncrowded lines Cortina is good if it's fresh after 1 day it is shite

We've tried Tsugaike Kogen and will probably have another day there too.

Where else Seemore?

I used to love Cortina. My wife and I were season pass holders and I even proposed to her there. Now it's so full of knuckleheads we almost never go. It has a lot to do with how much easier it's gotten to get there. Whatever, there are lots of places to go that are a lot better because they aren't nearly as crowded. (bitter!)

More of the overseas crowd BM, or more local crowd?

From my experience there earlier this year - too many inconsiderate bogan gaijin (mainly Ozzies) who among other things, wear their boots into the onsen bathroom, swear and think it's cool to jump into the bath.

More of the overseas crowd BM, or more local crowd?

Not locals. Before they started running the direct shuttles it was only the 'core dudes and dudettes who would make the trip. Now it's a free-for-all for any meathead who can get up early enough.

If you get to the Happo info centre by 8.00 you catch the first bus to Cortina. There two bus that leave in the arvo 15.20 and 16.40

Thanks Biggen.

Very sorry to hear about the proliferation of Bogans.

I must say that we didn't come across any Bogan behaviour in Happo in January this year. Mind you, what with not being 21 any more I was in bed asleep by 20:30 - 21:00 every night so missed the Bogan prime time !!!!