SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
DumbStick

Spiders

I like all the frogs jumping around our garden, but less keen on spiders and the webs they make. They seem to like one tree in particular. I was wondering.... are they a good thing for a garden or not? Any spider-y thoughts?

spiders eat insects that usually like to munch on flowers and plants…..if you have a lot of nice flowers or plants around then perhaps spiders are good to have around

We don't have spiders in Australia.

or anything else that can kill you.

We don't have spiders in Australia.

or anything else that can kill you.

In today's litigious society I would be carrying an all-encompassing indemnity disclaimer with the above statement Snowjunky !!

Spiders and I have a mutual understanding. I hate mosquitoes while they love them....so we leave each other alone.

• Like 1

Ah, so that's where all of ours have gone.

Strong little swimmers them.

I remember growing up with all the talk about the Black Widow spiders....coolest spider name BTW..... but like the Africanized Killer Bees... we just don't hear about them anymore.. :wakaranai:

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.