• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The oldeur models were then with my model they stopped making diesels for 3 years but then this year they brought out a new diesel engine for the same model.   There are several diesels available no

What do you pay for a litre of diesel in Japan?   It's around $1-50 in Qld.

Great rig Snowjunky - definitely ticks all the boxes:   Room for survey equipment & pegs & stakes..........check Room for extra field party..........check Suitable for bush surveys........

:D I got my new ute :D

It is the duck's nuts - eminently suitable for the full scale re-enactment of Operation Case White, the invasion of Poland.

Going down the Coast on Sunday to meet my niece and her family who are up from Melbourne on hols. Kids insist we take the truck and not the family CRV. !!

you need to upload them either to here or another hosting site such as Photobucket, then you use the URL and post it into the box that pops up when you press the little picture icon in the editor bar above. Failing that you can type [/img] (between the brackets type the url) and that should do it for you

Good job for Big Al Jr....

Jeeez...don't encourage him.

While it's fascinating watching your kids grow up, it's also a reality check in that they are very real people.

He just turned 13 in September, stands about 173 cm tall and weighs in at around 62kg.

The testosterone is obviously kicking in as his footy has gone from being skilful without much mongrel to mongrel with a bit of skill thrown in.

I'm sure all fathers of teenage boys will relate, but even up to a year ago if he put the grapple on I could easily cope without much effort. Recently he put me in a neck lock (while I wasn't looking) but locked it in, calling "tap out Dad or you're going under". After realising that despite my judo history and pride I was, in fact, going under I tapped out.

The thought of manning a ute-mounted machine gun would possibly be just too tempting for him so I won't show him this post as I don't really want Army Officer to be in his list of possible careers.

OK I've created a gallery here on SnowJapan & uploaded 2 pic's of my Baby.

However, when I come back to this post and click on the image icon, get the box asking for the URL and paste the URL of the image in the gallery everything just freezes up.

Suggestions please......I'd love to be a geek...... :sadface:

I couldn't find any that you had uploaded, Big Al. Was the album called "Misc"? I saw that one and clicked on it but it came up with a "Runtime Error" notice. Dunno, maybe the mods can help

I couldn't find any that you had uploaded, Big Al. Was the album called "Misc"? I saw that one and clicked on it but it came up with a "Runtime Error" notice. Dunno, maybe the mods can help

There's every probability I've done something wrong, but here's the gallery:

http://www.snowjapanforums.com/index.php/gallery/album/412-big-al-1/