iPhone 6 (and other smartphones)

I have been working for Shinzo Abe for the last 25 years doing lots of diplomatic work and stuff involving international relations and very important people. They have bought me a Porsche, sorry two Porsches, and a few houses for my good work and promise more if my dome related projects come off. I'm hoping for a plane.

(Don't like the Porsches though, they're rubbish)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks. So a kishu henkan gets me that discount then... that is good. That makes a fair bit of difference...

Hahaha! You do proof reading? Please tell me it's not in English?! I don't think I've ever seen a single post from you that doesn't have at least a good chunk of it that is incomprehensible.  

C'mon Snowdude, do the right thing. Give them back. Or better yet, donate them to your local school or charity. I'm sure they'll go to good use since they are the most popular tablets on the market right now. I mean, they're obviously so shit you'll never use them so why not make someone else happy by giving them away?

snowdude, did they not buy an iPad for your daughter too?

I'd have been pretty insulted myself.

Perhaps if you didn't make so many mistakes with your English.... Just a thought.

WTF should they have bought one for my daughter?

Since when has your English been so perfect that you can complain about mine?

If you don't like my English then best not to read it simple.

Bloody cheek of people these days.

They jolly well should have bought one for your daughter! And maybe the dog too.

The fact that they didn't points to your less than perfect English proofreading skills.

My English? Not perfect. But then I don't proofread. So it doesn't need to be.

C'mon Snowdude, do the right thing. Give them back. Or better yet, donate them to your local school or charity. I'm sure they'll go to good use since they are the most popular tablets on the market right now. I mean, they're obviously so shit you'll never use them so why not make someone else happy by giving them away?

It is not the case of giving them back and would be an insult to them.

They bought them for us to use as we wish if we wish, they did not buy them for us to give them back that is for sure.

As for donating them, that is a good idea and something my wife and I said, although at the moment our daughter is making use of the larger one so it will most probably become hers if she wants it or simply a family one.

The smaller one maybe my wife will use it for her work, she said.

Never edited out or said I would not stuff them in a cupboard or draw, I am saying that my daughter is using it so I am happy for her to make use of it rather than it goes to waste, not that it is any business of yours what I do with them.

Again pie you obviously do not read things properly.

If you look back at my old post you will see that nothing has been edited out and my comment about them maybe ending up in a draw is still there.

Not my fault if you can't read or can not be arsed to read through this thread.

:doh:

You are actually right there. My mistake, I apologise for that.

If you point out any other time I have done this (as implied by 'Again'), I'll be sure to admit another mistake if one has been made.

Anyway, if that second shite ipad that you are considering stuffin in the draw - you know, the one that your daughter isn't using, presuming that she isn't using two shite ipads - is going for free and you don't inflict it on a poor school or charity, I'm sure one of us here will take it of your hands. We will also not tell the suckers you claim gave it to you. Promise.

Whatever, I really think that you really should not be inflicting shite ipads on your wife, daughter or dog. I'm sure they work hard and are fine people/dogs. Surely deserve better than ipads? iPads being shite 'n all.

Au have emailed my missus after we upgraded and told her to use the "fast coupon" for a bigger discount! We didn't get one in the mail, so hopefully they'll send us another or add it on anyway. I'm pretty sure we didn't get the coupon.

How's the battery life gg? We don't get a day out of the 5.

Too early to say really, Mr Wiggles, though I have never been one to faff about timing like that (I usually just recharge overnight anyway).

As a simple observation though, longer than before. I was using it a lot the first few days in particular and it seemed to be going down slowly.

I heard it is much better, much bigger batter an' all.

:)