Its not actually………. Fried eggs or boiled eggs for brekkie, a salad from the convini (cos it has the cal count on it) for lunch and a bunch of vegetables for dinner. I guess it would be hard if I didn't use a tracker app to give me a calorie count for the individual veggies and their weight.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

weigh day and another 1.3kgs off…….WEIGH-hey!!!!

At least it costs less to get drunk if you are on a diet!

My favourite excercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch. It's called lunch.

Ah.....it definitely works better for me if Im busy.....work, snowboarding etc something to take my mind off eating, it's not so much a problem now. I figured whenI started that it's only 2 days a week....if I can't hold back on 2 days then there is no hope for me :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hows everyone doing?

I seem to have reached a "plateau" I think they call it.... gambatte-iru-ing but not seeing much from it.

91.0kg so that's 2 kg off so far.

Decided to quit the 6:1.

With working long days I just got too tired on my fasting day.

Looks like it'll have to be the old combo of being a little more careful with diet while increasing the training intensity!!

Decided to quit the 6:1.

With working long days I just got too tired on my fasting day.

Looks like it'll have to be the old combo of being a little more careful with diet while increasing the training intensity!!

I find that working longer helps me…….my mind is concentrating on something and not my empty stomach

Yesterday, I had my first session back on the bike since my latest back injury.

Did about 30 minutes at the local criterium circuit. Hell of a headwind down the back section but I averaged around 30km/h.

Pretty small scale stuff but it felt good and the fuse is lit to start building up the k's.

No negative reaction from my back this morning which was the primary outcome objective.

In my head, the plan is now to constantly build up the bike and gym time between now and the January trip to Happo while being careful with the diet.

Reality seems to put many hurdles in the way however, such as the Eatons Hill Hotel (Largest pub and restaurant complex in Australia - 15 minutes walk from my door) holding an Oktoberfest this weekend! :D :sadface: :D :sadface: