• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

weigh day and another 1.3kgs off…….WEIGH-hey!!!!

At least it costs less to get drunk if you are on a diet!

My favourite excercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch. It's called lunch.

Still recovering from some L4 & L5 damage and am too scared to get back on the bike.

This is a bummer as hitting the k's as Brissie temp's & humidity increase is an unbelievable weight loss measure.

Can't seem to find middle ground either: when I'm clocking up the k's I'm careful with the diet, but when off the bike the "whatever" switch flicks to "on" and it's beer & barbie's with no limitations.

The very same.

An MRI a few years back showed I had previously prolapsed discs between L2 & L3, L3 & L4, and L4 and L5, plus I had previously fractured L3 (Not all at the same time)

Various probable causes but 12 years as a judoka won't have helped; and now with the advancing years there's osteo-degeneration thrown in the mix too.

Bottom line is that core muscle development is uber important to maintain sporting activities.

I have gotten back into mountain biking and doing kettlebells again and feel much better because of it. I've barely lost any of my spare tire but I feel so much better, have more energy, and my stress has decreased, too! A win win situation for sure. Now, if I could just drop 10 kgs I'd be even happier :) bring on the ski season!

No...gnarly always trumps the law.. I'm pretty sure that's how it works..

I do believe you are correct….in fact when brought up in front of a law man, he is almost 100% inclined to exonerate you and give you a party on style, gnarly salute :party: