• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

weigh day and another 1.3kgs off…….WEIGH-hey!!!!

At least it costs less to get drunk if you are on a diet!

My favourite excercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch. It's called lunch.

In how many days?

I'm gradually doing ok but not weighing myself.

Didn't eat much yesterday but had 2 cans of Kohaku ---- knocked me out, I felt quite drunk!

In a week. A kg of weight loss per week is considered to be a healthy, sustainable level by dietitians and nutritionists

Well sadly I have PACKED the weight on. Went from triathalon fitness to a couch potato. 1st diagnosed with Lung Heart problem then developed frozen shoulder that last for 2 years but still managed to exercise with my arm strapped to my body. THEN just as the arm was coming right SMASHED my foot. It has taken 18 months for the foot to come good and now the fitness and weight are SHOT!!

Hardest thing for me thing for me because of my heart problem i am not allowed to do any cardio work at all :-( But I am determined to get some sort of fitness back for my AWESOME ski trip next year. ;)

Up until about two weeks ago I was in really great condition, because of the job (karate coach at a school) and because I was peaking for my style's all-Japan championships (got to best 16), and working towards being in the national squad back in blighty. So went back to the uk, worked out there and did pretty well regarding the squad, so I came back and have "rested" for the last two weeks.

It's now "off" season regarding tournaments anyway, but I'll be getting back on it to improve for the snowboard season and tournaments early next year!

Well sadly I have PACKED the weight on. Went from triathalon fitness to a couch potato. 1st diagnosed with Lung Heart problem then developed frozen shoulder that last for 2 years but still managed to exercise with my arm strapped to my body. THEN just as the arm was coming right SMASHED my foot. It has taken 18 months for the foot to come good and now the fitness and weight are SHOT!!

Hardest thing for me thing for me because of my heart problem i am not allowed to do any cardio work at all :-( But I am determined to get some sort of fitness back for my AWESOME ski trip next year. ;)

That's tough yards Snowhuntriss.

I've been plagued with health challenge after health challenge recently also.

Hoping to get a good run up to December now though!

squeaked under 80kg for first tie since arriving in China. Literally squeaked it though - 79.9. Still, thats about 2kgs lost from the crash. Not bad considering its had time to consolidate. I reckon without the assistance, id be still around 81.5ish. So a decent move from the plateau. By the end of the session it should be around 77 or so and since im claiming 5lbs of extra muscle mass, im deciding that puts me at 75 :)

Got back to training today.

Woohoo!

Due to being 4.5 weeks post Radius break it was leg day. Tomorrow will be leg day. Friday will be leg day....

I think I'll need one of those granny frames around my toilet ;)