• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch! I hope it is all better in time for next season.

It all sounds extremely dramatic JA.

Actually this new i phone news is old hat Chinas mobile phone carrier leaked photos of it about 10 days ago and they were real.

They already took preorders, you guys are all way out of date. Lol

That would be interesting if it were not totally incorrect.

No-one anywhere in the world is taking orders. Well not for the real thing anyway.

Was on the news, if I can find the article later ill post it.

Even though it is not yet released they were taking pre orders ready for its release.

I do not say things just to exercise my speaking ability or for the fun of it, what I tell you is correct.

Here it is

China’s Biggest Carriers Might Have Revealed A Ton Of Details About The iPhone 6

Business InsiderBy Lisa Eadicicco | Business Insider – Fri, Sep 5, 2014

China Telecom

China Telecom’s preorder page for the iPhone 6

We’re only days away from seeing the iPhone 6, but a few Chinese carriers may have already spilled a handful of details about the phone.

China Telecom is already allowing customers to pre-order the iPhone 6 ahead of its unveiling on Sept. 9, as ZDNet first reported. This comes just days after China Mobile, the country’s largest mobile carrier, also revealed it will be accepting pre-orders for the iPhone 6.

More interestingly, China Telecom’s pre-order page reveals a few key details about what to expect from the iPhone 6. First, images of the phone appear to be consistent with all the leaks we’ve seen so far. The same curved edges, redesigned buttons, and larger design that we’ve seen circulate the web for months are present here.

The phone also seems to be available in black, silver, and gold color options just like the iPhone 5s. Those who try to pre-order the phone will have the option of choosing between a 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch model, hinting that Apple could unveil both size options on Sept. 9.

The pre-order page also says the iPhone 6 will come with a “better” Touch ID home button, a 3-megapixel front-facing camera, and a sharper display packing 416 pixels per inch. Naturally, it also lists Apple’s upcoming A8 processor along with these other details.

China Telecom didn’t list a price, but ZDNet also spotted a leaked photo from another major Chinese carrier that reveals how much the iPhone 6 could cost. The reportedly leaked photo from China Unicom suggests the smaller-sized iPhone could cost about $861, while the bigger 5.5-inch iPhone may sell for $1,024. It’s important to note that these are unsubsidized prices. If you’re buying the phone on a two-year carrier contract, it will be much cheaper.

China Unicom also says the 4.7-inch iPhone will be the iPhone 6, while the larger version will be called the iPhone 6 Pro.

It seems unusual that a pre-order page would highlight smaller additions like the front-facing camera rather than emphasizing new features coming with iOS 8, such as HealthKit integration. There’s also no mention of the much-rumored NFC functionality that we’ve heard so much about within the past few days.

We won’t really know for sure until Apple officially takes the wraps off its next iPhone next week.

Read more stories on Business Insider, Malaysian edition of the world’s fastest-growing business and technology news website.

MOST POPULAR

Sultan upset with PKR, DAP for submitting only one name for MB The Malaysian Insider - Mon, Sep 8, 2014

Tak mengaku salah empat tuduhan rogol anak Harian Metro - Mon, Sep 8, 2014

Tiga exco PAS dipanggil mengadap Sultan Selangor, kata sumber The Malaysian Insider - Mon, Sep 8, 2014

Show More

Yahoo News Network

Help / Suggestions Privacy Terms

View Desktop version

China’s Biggest …

Kesiannya. Malaysian Dude Can’t Join a FB Group Cause of His Name…

Here’s Everything We Know About The iPhone 6

In light of celebrity hacks, how to protect data

RANKED: The Best Smartphones In The World

How A Founder Turned Half His Team Into Millionaires During A $100 Million Sale (Even Though Their Stock Hadn’t Vested)

MORE

Like I give a shit I am posting what is supposed to have been confirmed as true.

Knowing China it probably is true as they tend to do stuff like take pre orders when they are not supposed to.

Your just pissed that just may be China really has allowed its customers to pre order before you can.

China also be lying as they are great at that too.

Well, no. :confused: I won't be pre-ordering or even ordering as I am not changing my current phone.

It would probably be better though if you weren't so utterly confident in every single you post - unfortunately, lots of the time what you post is flawed, just partly incorrect or simply totally incorrect.... as is the case here.