• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch! I hope it is all better in time for next season.

It all sounds extremely dramatic JA.

I not only break them.....I DESTROY them!! And then turn all their little bitty bits into this... :wave:

C7284EE9-D472-4998-AEE8-77E1533527E8_zpsmaeqy3xt.jpg

Is that for real, Chriselle? Looks pretty cool, actually.

(Do cheap watches have not-as-cool-looking gears in them?)

But:

I go through watches like crazy.....I've had a several Rolexes, a couple Tag Heuers, three Breitling Navitimers, a bunch of Bulovas and many other assorted vintage pieces as well....

BLING BLING!!

Chris on his way down to the shop to drop 10 large on his new watch

funny_684.jpg

Watch out for the chest hairs getting caught in the chain.

Can't be a good experience.

I also have several watches my favoirite being my Tag heuer and G shock.

I have ten watches a Guess, Patik philipe or how ever its spelt and some other cheaper ones.

I have been wearing watches since the age of 5 and can not leave the house without one.

I wear them 24/7. Only time my arm doesnt have a watch on it is when I have a wash.

If I dont wear a watch I will end up looking at my wrist for the time every min or two.

Are you an octopus or other similarly multiple limbed creature, snowdude?

Lol!

No I like to wear different watches for different occasions.

For example around the house or when farming I will wear my G-shock and weekends I might wear my Tag heuer or the Patik Philipe or maybe my "Wired" watch or which ever I decide on.

It is boring to always have the same watch, well for me it is.

I have always liked watches and would like to collect more, and I am sure I will slowly increase my collection, bit by bit.

I go through watches like crazy.....I've had a several Rolexes, a couple Tag Heuers, three Breitling Navitimers, a bunch of Bulovas and many other assorted vintage pieces as well....

BLING BLING!!

I not only break them.....I DESTROY them!! And then turn all their little bitty bits into this... :wave:

C7284EE9-D472-4998-AEE8-77E1533527E8_zpsmaeqy3xt.jpg

Is that for real, Chriselle? Looks pretty cool, actually.

(Do cheap watches have not-as-cool-looking gears in them?)

But:

BLING BLING!!

funny_684.jpg

Watch out for the chest hairs getting caught in the chain.

Can't be a good experience.

Ouch.....pinched chest hair.. :slap:

I also have several watches my favoirite being my Tag heuer and G shock.

I have ten watches a Guess, Patik philipe or how ever its spelt and some other cheaper ones.

I have been wearing watches since the age of 5 and can not leave the house without one.

I wear them 24/7. Only time my arm doesnt have a watch on it is when I have a wash.

If I dont wear a watch I will end up looking at my wrist for the time every min or two.

That's cool. I've tried but never could get used to the feeling of wearing a watch. Plus...they don't jive at all with my hobbies and activities.

EDIT....that said though.. I would do my best to bond with a Breitling Navitimer. Beautiful watch and Tubby has me pegged..I LOVE bling.

You wear one in bed?

Damn right I do my arm has a watch on it all the time.

My wife used to bug me about wearing a watch in bed, she doesnt bother anymore as she knows there aint know way that is coming off.