Apparently, they're the next big (or small as the case is) gadget to be pushed onto us, with Apple about to kick things up.

Can't see myself interested, considering I don't wear a watch anyway.

What you think?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ouch! I hope it is all better in time for next season.

It all sounds extremely dramatic JA.

Haha...I guess it wasn't Apple then. It's white and looks rather old ipod Nano ish in size. Had a lot of different digital and analogue-ish time piece faces and could bluetooth this and that. Wasn't really paying too much attention. He was sure stoked about it though.

+1 has one of the fitbit ones, tells time plus a few other nifty things, such as number of steps taken, number of stairs (equivalent) climbed. Synch to iPod via bluetooth (but needs net access to initiate) and will then tell the state of your sleeping patterns as well.

I cannot see myself wearing a watch to bed, but some of the stuff is interesting. It was neat to have an indication of the distance walked when in Nepal, trekking.

Not a fan of any watches at the moment...if I wasn't wearing a blardy watch I might not have broken my arm as the break is exactly following the line my watch took. /tanty

Actually

I like lots of clever applications in a watch, but if one of them was phone then no.

Not a fan of any watches at the moment...if I wasn't wearing a blardy watch I might not have broken my arm as the break is exactly following the line my watch took. /tanty

Actually

I like lots of clever applications in a watch, but if one of them was phone then no.

• Like 1

Actually

Ha ha ha! :lol:

Broke it at Mt Hotham just over 3 weeks ago...at exactly 3 weeks I rolled into Thredbo for a long weekend of snowboarding - not much slows me down Metabo. Although I'll probably still need to wear a splint in December as it won't be as strong as it was for 6 months or so apparently. :)

I go through watches like crazy.....I've had a several Rolexes, a couple Tag Heuers, three Breitling Navitimers, a bunch of Bulovas and many other assorted vintage pieces as well....
hang on...?

Go THROUGH?

Is that code for collector?

Or do you actually lose/break them?

I go through watches like crazy.....I've had a several Rolexes, a couple Tag Heuers, three Breitling Navitimers, a bunch of Bulovas and many other assorted vintage pieces as well....

BLING BLING!!

Chris on his way down to the shop to drop 10 large on his new watch

funny_684.jpg