Just got one these today. A Kubota L4600 4wd tractor. Got it with the front end loader, pallet tines for the rear, a grader blade and a grass slasher. Couple of weeks before it's delivered and looking forward to playing with it.

120975.jpeg

Looks good, I need to upgrade my old tractor at some stage too. Just has a rotary on it, one with a front bucket for moving snow in winter would be very handy and a weed cutter for the fields.

Maybe later this year if not next year.

The reason we went that one is because we need to be able to lift bags that weigh up to a tonne on the pallet tines and it was the minimum size that could lift that sort of weight. The decent size bucket on the front end will be handy moving potting mix at the nursery as well.

Here that tractor that GN has bought with all the bits on anything from 1.5 to 3million yen for that size tractor depending on engine size.

Being Kubota which is Japanese it is maybe cheaper here than to buy it in Aus, but just a guess of course.

I am very jealous GN. I have a kubota tractor but it is a baby one mr snowhuntress thought it would be safer for me!!!!!!! :rolleyes: Did you get it in Australia?

Yep here in Aus.

Looks good GN what does something like that cost?

Seemore with all the attachments we're looking up near $40k. Obviously buying it through the business.