• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am waiting for the jellyfish, kamemushi, Mrs Hashimoto's bunions and of course snow dude's awesome winter weather predictions.   My predictions It will snow in Hokkaido this winter!!

I love the summers here! Usually sunny and warm, but not particularly humid.   Last summer actually seemed wetter to me, but thinking back, it was just really bad luck that it always rained at the

Well that's good news, JMA must have updated - I looked at this last week and their prediction was generally for things on the warmer side - still it's hard to put too much faith in a 3 month forecast based on averages, a few cold weeks early on and some subsequent warmer spells can spoil disaster for us short term trippers....

I want to know specifically if there will be massive dumps with low wind when I am there in the first couple of weeks in February....

Where is that reputable clairvoyant when I need him /her ????

• 2 weeks later...

I thought someone posted a video of skiing inthe streets of Tokyo around the time there was that big snowfall last seaon , when it snowed over a metre in a few days