Have you ever seen anyone way out of control??

Well we've all spent loads of time on the Slopes... but has any one ever see any someone way out of control and way out of their depth where they are putting other people in danger??

I mean yeah i know we have all bee a bit crazy (specially in the learning years)....but has any one ever seen somebody just totally LOST IT?????

This topic was brought to my attention by a resent post on Niseko Now!

what are your thoughts and observations??

Used to learn at this place called Glen Eden total learning hill then, now jumps galore. The lifts were close to the last fall line. Every week or so someone would just take out the liftline it was just insane. Last time outwatched some guy pull a wishbone saw it coming.

I am kneeling at the bottom of the terrain park at Whistler and I see 3 very advanced skiers come speeding down. These guys obvioulsy knew what they were doing. The first stopped about 5 feet from me up the hill and to the side. The second comes in hot on his heals and clips the back of the first guy's skis. This send the second one's ski flying off like a torpedo and he tumbles for about 20 feet. Really bad tumble where all the gear flies everywhere and the limbs are flailing. He was all right though it it was kinda funny. So the first guy skis down a little bit to make sure he is okay, and then the third guy comes in at full speed and takes out the first skier worse than I have ever seen. He hit him from behind in the legs at what must have been 30mph. It looked like he tried to do it. I got out of there as quickly as I could after that. But I am pretty sure they were all okay.

Watched a guy go down one run, straight-lining it on a board, with all his weight on the back foot.

He would go about 50m flat out, fall over, get up, go about 70m flat out, fall over, get up.... and repeat to the bottom of the hill, then go and do it all again. I went elsewhere.