So Sad - I liked him in Good Morning Vietnam and One Hour Photo - Loved him in Jumanji, RV.

2014 Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

2013 Lee Daniels' The Butler

2013 The Big Wedding

2011 Happy Feet Two

2009 Old Dogs

2009 Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

2009/I World's Greatest Dad

2009 Shrink

2007 License to Wed

2006 Night at the Museum

2006 Happy Feet

2006 Man of the Year

2006 Everyone's Hero

2006 RV

2006 The Night Listener

2005 The Big White

2005 Robots

2004 Noel

2004 House of D

2004 The Final Cut

2002 Insomnia

2002 Death to Smoochy

2002 One Hour Photo

2001 A.I. Artificial Intelligence

1999 Bicentennial Man

1998 Patch Adams

1997 Good Will Hunting

1997 Flubber

1996 Hamlet

1996 The Secret Agent

1996 Jack

1996 The Birdcage

1995 Jumanji

1995 To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything

1995 Nine Months

1993 Mrs. Doubtfire

1992 Toys

1992 Aladdin

1992 FernGully: The Last Rainforest

1991 Hook

1991 The Fisher King

1991 Dead Again

1990 Awakenings

1990 Cadillac Man

1989 Dead Poets Society

1988 The Adventures of Baron Munchausen

1987 Good Morning, Vietnam

1986 Club Paradise

1984 Moscow on the Hudson

1982 Mork & Mindy/Laverne & Shirley/Fonz Hour (TV Series)

1982 The World According to Garp

1978-1982 Mork & Mindy (TV Series)

1980 Popeye

1978-1979 Happy Days (TV Series)

1977 Eight Is Enough (TV Series)

That is one heck of a CV listing right there!

My memories of him include his seminal Mork & Mindy episodes, Good Morning Vietnam, Mrs Doubtfire, Dead Poets Society and any number of absolutely hillarious TV "Current Affairs" interviews done here is Aus.

The TRV stations are falling over themselves to run outtakes of their interviews, and he seems more and more funny/outrageous in these than in his "comedy" shows.

He will be missed!

That is some list.

Fox News host Shepard ‘Shep’ Smith has been forced to apologize after calling Robin Williams ‘such a coward’ just hours after he committed suicide.

During a report on Monday night about the actor’s legacy, Smith described his death as ‘cowardly’, citing a quote from Williams in which the actor described his children as an inspiration.

‘One of the children he so loved, one of the children grieving tonight because their father killed himself in a fit of depression,’ Smith said.

‘You could love three little things so much, watch them grow, they’re in their mid-20s, and they’re inspiring you, and exciting you, and they fill you up with the kind of joy you could never have known.’

‘And yet, something inside you is so horrible or you’re such a coward or whatever the reason that you decide that you have to end it. Robin Williams, at 63, did that today.’

"Hey, we're back. That last two seconds of silence was Marcel Marceau's newest hit single, "Walkin In The Wind." And now, here are the headlines. Here they come right now. Pope actually found to be Jewish. Liberace is Anastasia and Ethel Merman jams Russian radar. The East Germans, today, claimed the Berlin Wall was a fraternity prank."

"Here's a news flash: Today President Lyndon Johnson passed a highway beautification bill. The bill basically said that his daughters could not drive in a convertible on public highways."

From Good Morning Vietnam - this has to be some of the funniest quick fire delivery ever !! I remember when I first saw the movie my sides hurt and I nearly peed my pants.

RIP a gifted comedian.

I didn't realise he was in Happy Days!

It was a one-off as Mork. It might have been a pilot for Mork and Mindy, or the series may have come later, I don't know.

I thought he was very funny a lot of the time in Mork and Mindy and as a standup. I haven't seen many of his movies.

My brother had the Good Morning Vietnam soundtrack where a few tracks are just him talking, and they stand up to multiple listenings.

Depression seems pretty common among comedians, and its sad to lose another to it.

• "Do you think God gets stoned? I think so … look at the platypus."

• "In England, if you commit a crime, the police don't have a gun and you don't have a gun. If you commit a crime, the police will say: 'Stop, or I'll say stop again.'"

• "If it's the Psychic Network, why do they need a phone number?"

• "People say satire is dead. It's not dead; it's alive and living in the White House."

• "Cocaine is God's way of saying that you're making too much money."

• "I want to thank my father … the man who, when I said I wanted to be an actor, he said: 'Wonderful, just have a backup profession like welding.' Thank you."

• "We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

• "I suffer from severe dyslexia – I was the only kid on my block at Halloween to go trick or trout."

• "Cricket is basically baseball on Valium."

• "Politics: Poli, a Latin word meaning many; and tics meaning, bloodsucking creatures."

• "What's right is what's left if you do everything else wrong."

• "I wonder what chairs think about all day: 'Oh, here comes another asshole.'"

• "They call it freebasing. It's not free, it costs you your house! It should be called homebasing!"

• "Dubya doesn't speak while Cheney's drinking water. Check that shit out."

• "I walked into my son's room the other day, and he's got four screens going at the same time. He's watching a movie on one screen, playing a game on another, downloading something on this one, texting on that one, people say: 'He's got ADD.' **** that, he's multitasking."

• "Is it rude to Twitter during sex? To go 'omg, omg, wtf, zzz'? Is that rude?"

• "Death is nature's way of saying, 'Your table is ready.'"

Robin Williams was a great person. He was also a very generous person. He and Christoper Reed (superman) were both in the same actors school and became very close friends. Robin Williams pay for all the costs involved after Reed accident which he could not cover. Robin Williams also give a huge donation to the people of Chirstchuch Earthquake. He was is dept because of two marriages that bleed him dry.