I also live next to the 246 so yeah, literally just up the road! :lol: I've never done it by car but it's 3 train stations away, equivalent to about a 45-minute walk or 15 minutes on the bmx! :thumbsup:

SKI, who, what or where's Mold??

I also live next to the 246 so yeah, literally just up the road! :lol: I've never done it by car but it's 3 train stations away, equivalent to about a 45-minute walk or 15 minutes on the bmx! :thumbsup:

15 minutes with or without training wheels?

Strap a board on the back and get on out there!

UK version of Paradise Alley.

Its the home of Dom & Phil!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd definitely like to see some Mold pies for sale at Granview! :thumbsup: Would bring in the punters I'm sure, not that the big G needs any more advertising now that the secret's out! :D

That would be a coming together of awesome proportions!! Taking both Über destinations into stratospheric heights......perhaps making both so popular among the rich n famous that mere mortals like ourselves would be unable to visit