Ew... Ew....That smell, Can't Ya Smell that Smell..

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Sounds like it's part of the job requirements for the people you work with Chriselle!

Yes.... between the BO, chronic bad breath, and the two dudes with the hair pulling syndrome.......I've a plethora of sources to keep me miserable. :confused:

Chris get your own back on those smelly co-workers by dropping a silent but deadly fart and immediately yelling 'does anyone smell smoke' so they take a good whif in

A guy I worked with let off a stink bomb in the office and people thought is was a gas leak and evacuated the entire building. The idiot didn't tell them it was only a stink bomb. They eventually found out what happened and he got the sack.

How old was he, 12? :)

When we were kids we used to go down the joke shop and buy stink bombs and rio-snappers and annoy people with them.....letting one off as we got off the bus was a favourite, but people werent happy

How old was he, 12? :)

When we were kids we used to go down the joke shop and buy stink bombs and rio-snappers and annoy people with them.....letting one off as we got off the bus was a favourite, but people werent happy

:lol:

I teach a little class with my 11 yr old daughter and a few of her classmates. One of the boys let off a fart in the middle of class and I swear we had to leave the room. I yelled at the kid,

"What crawled up inside you and died?"... man that kid stunk..

Haha....my Japanese is pretty good but not quite that good.... I do the class in my living room so my wife was there in the kitchen and translated for me. She thought she was going to throw up. :lol:

Nothing scientific but chilli night with red kidney beans and chick peas makes for an interesting night in the bedroom. Add pinto beans for full on effect. Going for pure gas volume of course. Smelliness seems a much more elusive parameter. I think there is a relationship with frequency of movements and smell. If you go a day or two without dropping a duke even a little squeek of a fart can carry a punch.

Anyway...

Have you ever been on a long flight next to someone who stinks? Now that sucks.
YES!

Also been stuck on a long haul with a stinky fellow who jumped up at the first seatbelt off ding and spread it across 4 seats in a row that were vacant and went to sleep - then proceeded to drop thermonuclear farts the whole way from Singapore to London. Was fecking disgusting!! All the ladies in the cabin were whipping out their perfumes and spraying them every now and again to try and conceal the funk.

I'd be so very embarrassed if I let even ONE go in company.

I'd be so very embarrassed if I let even ONE go in company.

Get real, MB! Ladies don't "fart" they delicately pass wind!