Ew... Ew....That smell, Can't Ya Smell that Smell..

OK....Here we are again with hot summer and F'ing smelly BO co-workers. My god...it's the bane of my existence. One guy is married with kids and I can't figure out how the people around him DON'T say anything about it. I noticed one of my wife's friend's while she was over visiting had a pretty good funk going on, too. Again, what's up with these people's families??

Makes me even more miserable than usual. Their loved ones need a SLAP!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I bathe at least once a week whether I really need it or not.

Sadly, for those around them, people who smell often don't realize they smell.

The smelly, unhygienic gits!

Thankfully I'm married to an intelligent and confident woman who has no issue letting me know if I'm getting smelly. You might want to try getting one of those one day. ;)

I've been lucky.....I mean REALLY lucky. There have been three times in recent years when either going to Canada or coming back here from Canada I've had a seat next to a young good looking girl.. My wife and daughter sit together by the window and I take my chances with the aisle seat in front or behind. Can't complain except the girls were TOO young.

It's not always a case of showering/bathing more, it has lots to do with the amount of oil and grease being eaten too.

Not sure which is worse, the England, old person piss smell...or the Island of Japan, old person B.O. stench???

Maybe requires a poll??