the point I make tho Chris, even although all that is true, the fact that they did it suggests that they were countering the same bullshit on "our" side………..think of the money wasted on capitalist wars…….all spending by the west dwarves what USSR/Russia has spent. From our view we can say that we spent it because of them…….but they only spent it because of us……its a two-way street and no one is innocent. Who knows what has happened with the plane…..there is so much invective from both sides and it pretty much started the instant the plane came down. Sorting through the bullshit is tiring and definitely not as clear cut as either side would want us to believe.

Ya...intellectually that topic is way above my pay grade so anyone's opinion is as valid or probably even more so than my black or white red neck rants.... :wave: I still don't like dem Ruskies, though. I tell my good Russian buddy Sergei to "get your people's $hit together" all the time. He just laughs, waves his finger at me and says, Kiris,, niet, niet. ;) Hell of a nice guy.

A few years back, an associate of mine said he wished George W. and Vladimir would sort out their differences in a live televised UFC cage fight !!

Bloody brilliant idea even if Vlad's judo history would have made him the odds-on favourite !

A few years back, an associate of mine said he wished George W. and Vladimir would sort out their differences in a live televised UFC cage fight !!

Bloody brilliant idea even if Vlad's judo history would have made him the odds-on favourite !

Haha! Ive thought about that before....it'd be funny to havevthe politicians fight it out in a King of the Ring style last man standing fight :)