SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
muikabochi

Alpine Ski World Cup 2016

West wing will be 90's, central block modern, east wing early 2000's........yeah baby!!

Perhaps if the older people go in the older wings, they won't notice!

Never seen any of the rooms.

I did notice a big difference when I was there after missing a number of years though.

Shopping arcade area gone,lifts not working, much quieter.

Depending on who's around then, we should have an SJ ebento!! Perhaps based at the Big G then heading over to Naeba for the WC. :party:

I suspect that Mt Granview will already be fully booked up for then even now...

I'm sure, but then again there's no getting around the vast number of those people not being able to fit in....

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content