SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
BagOfCrisps

How to slim down!

She looked hot when she first started singing back in the ninties before she filled her body with plastic.

Now well ........

Go to mountains atleast thrice a week, enjoy, ride, shred. For sure, you will surely lost big pounds of weight and will get slim.

Come out on my fields in summer you will be slim in no time.

You dont see any fat farmers in Japan.

You have surely got to be kidding, Chriselle.

:veryshocked:

That forced 'sexy' blubbery, plasticy look.

Yuck.

Oh come on now.....She's beautiful for 44...plump with a modest boob job.

Miss Piggy

Has anyone ever seen her without all the make up, never mind the surgery.

Perhaps the bloke down the pie shop.

Harsh maybe.

Rode an elevator with her once at the old Tokyo Hilton back in early 90s. Sexy cute but far from stunning. I was surprised at how small she was.

Rode an elevator with her once at the old Tokyo Hilton back in early 90s. Sexy cute but far from stunning. I was surprised at how small she was.

They must all be like that cos that's exactly what I thought of Posh Spice Beckham when I stood behind her in the gondola queue at Meribel in 2006......she's a freaking dwarf!!

She's much bigger now!

:lol:

The whole mad make up / plastic fake thing is a no-no with me.

Not in the least bit attractive.

Rather something a bit more real, myself! The emphasis on slimness is freaky!

+1 is deff not a "barbie doll" but much better to snuggle with that any of the skinny freaks that "grace" the mags.

Somehow, "skinny" doesn't suit Western women, but it fits Asian types more. Perhaps because they are just naturally petite.

I suppose it's all relative.

She's definitely slimmer than this lady

ad_133328719.jpg?resize=300%2C199

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content