SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
pie-eater

Teethbrushes

How often do you change your tootie-pegs toothbrush?

On the telly just now, an advert just told me to change once a month.

I believe them, of course, even if they seem to have been selling teethbrushes.

I think I am just once or twice a year, when I go/come back England.

I use a very scientific method to change my toothbrush. Each time I buy a new tube of toothpaste I buy a toothbrush.

Didn't Pie eater post a pic recently of some nicely cared for teeth....?

I change mine about every two weeks. Actually, my wife does it.

You know what to expect posting that don't you Chriselle? ;)

I was holding back in an effort to look like I might have some real friends (or something).

Anyway, enough of that silly nonsense

gum-disease-566x375.jpg

Although I do of course brush my teeth twice everyday I still have some fillings not many but none the less I have.

My mother in-law brushes her teeth coumtless times but has lots of fillings.

A lot is to do with the genes your handed down.

Change brush when the bristles start to feel too soft. Probably around 6 monthly intervals or so.

I have an electric tooth brush, when the bristle colour fades, it means its time to change the brush head, so that is when I change it.

when all the bristles fall out and I'm rubbing the plastic on my gums, I usually give it another week or two before changing

Mine gets changed usually when I go out of the country. New one when I come back. Just seems to work out that way. Usually twice a year. Doesn't seem to be bad condition even so.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content