With new Apple devices iCloud will not download pirated files from your old iPhone or Mac and it will blocks any attempts if your try manually. I heard on the news about a bloke being refuse enter into Australia because he had pirated files on has iPhone. If you can afford a iPhone you can afford the pay for media content.

Got my new phone.

Nice and big and very easy to use and view things.

Synced all the apps from my old to my new phone.

Took about 30 seconds.

No need to download anything.

I just took the micro sd card out of my old phone stuck it in my new one and all my music, videos and movies are there.

Took all of one minute!

Non of this faffing around trying sinc music files with a computer only to find some dont sinc.

Give me android any day.

Lol. That's not syncing dude. That's transferring. No wonder you don't need to faff about with syncing files on a computer if you don't have the files on a computer. Both my wife and I had samsung smartphones using android before switching to iPhone and neither of us will ever go back. I've had experience using both and I know which one is better and which I prefer. How about you snowdude? Ever actually compared the two or just got your hate on for Apple?

Got my new phone.

Nice and big and very easy to use and view things.

Synced all the apps from my old to my new phone.

Took about 30 seconds.

No need to download anything.

I just took the micro sd card out of my old phone stuck it in my new one and all my music, videos and movies are there.

Took all of one minute!

Non of this faffing around trying sinc music files with a computer only to find some dont sinc.

Give me android any day.

Minimising faffing around and fannying about should always be a good thing.

Not convinced that Android ticks those boxes all the time, but I'm jolly happy for you though.

:)

I've got an android phone, chosen for screen size. I demo'd an iphone for two weeks and it worked fine but the screen was just too small for my old eyes. Android phone also works fine, and I can see it :thumbsup: .

Meanwhile:

SAN FRANCISCO — Personal data including text messages, contact lists and photos can be extracted from iPhones through previously unpublicized techniques by Apple Inc employees, the company acknowledges.

The same techniques to circumvent backup encryption could be used by law enforcement or others with access to the “trusted” computers to which the devices have been connected, according to the security expert who prompted Apple’s admission. In a conference presentation last week, researcher Jonathan Zdziarski showed how the services take a surprising amount of data for what Apple now says are diagnostic services meant to help engineers. Users are not notified that the services are running and cannot disable them, Zdziarski said. There is no way for iPhone users to know what computers have previously been granted trusted status via the backup process or block future connections. “There’s no way to `unpair’ except to wipe your phone,” he said in a video demonstration he posted Friday showing what he could extract from an unlocked phone through a trusted computer.Meanwhile:

Not that I expect Google is any more concerned with my personal privacy than Apple is :lol: