You're a country hick now...3G is about as good as it gets.. ;)

We have 4G here and here is really really middle of no where country!

But actually we only got 4G here this year!

:lol:

apple gear rubbish?

I have always found it very long lasting and well made.

Mines isn't.......for months my iPhone has had broken wifi, Bluetooth and other assorted add-ons......and researching solutions online suggests that I'm not the only one.....shite

You're a country hick now...3G is about as good as it gets.. ;)

We have 4G here and here is really really middle of no where country!

But actually we only got 4G here this year!

My phone is only 3G anyway, not 4G/LTE regardless of area :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a new iPhone 5c and already Apple and their stupid quirks are annoying me.....bloody iTunes wont copy all of my music over....very frustrating!! Anyone have similar problems?

That is why I will never buy an i phone in a million years. They are rubbish too many rrestrictions for this that and the other.

Everything is just too messy.

Android much better as the user is free to download and instal what they want without restrictions.

Talking of phones I will be changing mine for a new phone tomorrow.

I want a much bigger phone I have got fed up of mine it is too small to type on and read some things on. The phone I have now although was the biggest when I got it at about 4.8 inches looks tiny compared to the one I am going to get.

Upgrading to a 6.5 inch sized screen phone which will be almost the size of an i pad.

It will make doing things on it much easier and wil/ save me touching three keys at the same time.

You only get problems with Apple and Mac product is when you download from third parties site ( free app,s and free live streaming and music), trying to save on money. I have been a Mac and iPhone user for four years. My Macbook air and iPhone has pay for itseft from the saving of not having the pay for any anti virus product. I have not had one problem with any my apple products. If you actually understand how Mac and Apple software works you would not buy anything else. Unless some one else can better system.The simplest way to explain Apple software is like this. Your house is your computer. You open your front door and go in. You go to the bathroom and the door will not open. That because you have not close the front door. You go and close the front door and now you can enter the bathroom. With Micosoft you can open the bathroom door while the front door is still open. While your in the bathroom a robber enters the front door and still all your stuff . Only buy your app,s at a Apple Apps Store your music and movies from iTunes and don,t download free live streaming, movies or music from third parties sites and you will not incur any problems. In the long run you save money.

First of all, iPhone is an actual phone while android is an operating system. That fact that no one seems to understand the difference is pretty silly really. If you really want to make comparisons then at least make it between two comparable things, like iOS and android. Secondly, the Apple Eco-system is far superior to using a bunch of different companies software and hardware nonsense that you have to set up and cross your fingers to get working. There is nothing easier in the world than having your iPhone, iPad and MacBook all linked together. Try having your Samsung galaxy phone linked to your Microsoft surface and your sony Vaio and tell me which is easier to sync, transfer files from and update.

Not sure what the problem is tubby but it's probably a really simple iTunes setting on your computer. Open iTunes, click the button for your iPhone, click the button for music, check the box for 'entire music library' in the sync music box at the top of the page. Wait a minute as it syncs. Done.

I did all that, didnt work. It copies some over and not others.....a little check online shows that lots of people have had the same problem and not really any clear fix for it.....theres the usual jiggle it about for 30secs before switching on and off whilst standing on your head and it worked for me kind of solutions but I'll have to wait till I come back from home to sort it. In hindsight, getting the new phone 1 day before leaving on holiday probably wasnt the greatest idea :D