• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's interesting about the winter veggies BM... Thinking about giving it a try. We get so much wind here though I'd thought it would be impossible. :confused:

I only grew two pepper plants this year as I still have a a freezer full of whole habaneros still. BUT...those two plants were a Devil's tongue (nasty hot yellow pepper) and a Trinidad Moruga Scorpion...the hottest in the world. The Scorpions are so insanely hot ....they are more of a weapon than something you'd actually eat. I harvested the seeds and I'll try growing them next season for the fun of it though. :omg:

That's interesting about the winter veggies BM... Thinking about giving it a try. We get so much wind here though I'd thought it would be impossible. :confused:

I only grew two pepper plants this year as I still have a a freezer full of whole habaneros still. BUT...those two plants were a Devil's tongue (nasty hot yellow pepper) and a Trinidad Moruga Scorpion...the hottest in the world. The Scorpions are so insanely hot ....they are more of a weapon than something you'd actually eat. I harvested the seeds and I'll try growing them next season for the fun of it though. :omg:

Well, wind certainly isn't helpful. The only good thing about it is that it'll keep the frost away. You could do some stuff that grows close to the ground though like broccoli, cauliflower and beets.