Are they prices to stay in the resort hotels at Ru and Kiroro?

Rusutsu has a couple of pensions in front of the hotel you could ask. Kiroro, you could stay down in Otaru and travel up by shuttle bus. Or you could stay in Sapporo, check out where the best conditions are in both Ru and Kiroro as well as a Kokusai and Teine then hop on the relevant bus in the morning

Resort at Rusutsu staying in the Travel Lodge everything else is booked out over the busy/ expensive period

• 2 weeks later...

A somewhat related question:

I'll be in Niseko this upcoming winter for the season, I've already found a job there and they also provide staff housing, but I'm hoping to look for my own place outside of Hirafu. I was wondering how hard it would be to find something like a 2LK and how much I can expect to pay. I have advanced Japanese so communication won't be an issue, but are there a lot of choices for foreigners staying only for 4~5 months?

If u have advanced japanese communication abilities, then why don't u call up some of the real estate agencies in Kutchan (if that is where u are talking about?) and ask them if it's hard for non-Japanese to get a 2LK for 4months, for yourself?

Does anyone know of a self-catering place for 2 people with ensuite bathroom and a nice kitchen please, from 12th January 2023?

10 nights.

I suppose you might make that 3 if we some offspring. And a maid too I suppose.

Will the snow be good then?

And, are there Western toilets? I can't be doing with Japanese style ones. Especially when it's cold.

Should I book ski school now or can I wait until 5 years in advance to do that?