Typing that, I just realised it might sound a rather rude!

Not supposed to be, honest m'lord.

Check it out!

An extreme body artist has taken piercing to a hole new level after creating giant flesh tunnels in his cheeks. Pictured blowing smoke through his newly acquired modifications, Joel Miggler, 23, from Küssaberg, Germany, began experimenting with body modifications at the tender age of 13.

article-2672237-1F2E1F6500000578-394_634x719.jpg

article-2672237-1F2E1DF200000578-0_306x423.jpg

article-2672237-1F2E1F2700000578-777_306x423.jpg

article-2672237-1F2E1DE900000578-663_634x923.jpg

I wonder, would I be able to eat more with 3 'mouth related' openings?

I'm not sure my gran would approve, but it looks smashing.

It would look even better if some sort of 'chinmey' could be made on the top of his head. Though I'm guessing some skull-cutting work would be involved, so perhaps that's a bit difficult.

You do have to give them points for commitment though. I don't know about you guys but I get a little white canker sore on the inside of my cheek every once in a while and when I do.....I'm bloody miserable. :lol:

In that last photos, does he have some kind of "plugs" in there to close off the holes?

If so.... WHY?!?! :grandpa:

Maybe so when he eats the food dosent fall out :lol:

Friend of mine has some big disc like things in his earlobes, so there's a 2cm circular space in there.

Not sure why but he seems to like them!

Should see the state of his ears when he has them out! :lol:

I'm sure he'll never regret those cheek holes (of course!), but let's say he did.

How on earth would they heal up? Presuming that they wouldn't, would he need stoppers in his cheeks for the rest of his life?!

If any of these guys ever uttered a word I'd have the overwhelming urge to shout..... "Stick a Cork in it!" or.... "Shut your pie hole" and laugh maniacally...

That is SO SO Disgusting! ew ew ew! Funny how the young people don't think they are ever going to get old. How is this going to look once he has no teeth and is sipping soup and it is all coming out through is FLESH TUNNEL!! Seriously you look like a Friggin Freak!!

That is SO SO Disgusting! ew ew ew! Funny how the young people don't think they are ever going to get old. How is this going to look once he has no teeth and is sipping soup and it is all coming out through is FLESH TUNNEL!! Seriously you look like a Friggin Freak!!

Mummy and Daddy need a good whooping.