Always enjoy watching a bit of tennis. Though grunting puts me off.

Sounds like some ladies will be going bra-less. Absolutely disgusting.

Pat Cash, the former Wimbledon champion, has claimed that women players at this year's tournament have been forced to play bra-less following a clamp down on the all-white rule.

It comes after some players, including Serena Williams, tried to introduce colour into their SW19 outfits by wearing bright underwear in previous years.

But under new guidelines issued this year, players may only break up their all-white outfits with a coloured trim of 1cm width.

In a letter sent to players, tournament referee Andrew Jarrett, also said: "Undergarments that either are or can be visible during play (including due to perspiration) must also be completely white and contain no more than 1cm of coloured trim."

Players are said to have reacted angrily to the new rules and in an interview with BBC Radio 5 Live Cash said: "Some of the girls have been told to go back and change their bras and tops because they had slight colour on them.

"I believe some of the girls didn’t have suitable sports bras and had to go without them. It has absolutely gone ridiculous."

Like Muika said cant they just buy white under garments then the problem would be solved.

A lot of fuss about nothing.

Mind you the Bra less outfit I reckon works well too.

• 2 weeks later...