Japanese female politician heckled by old sexist dudes* (* politicians)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had a couple hundred business trips over the course of the year and had $30,000 unaccounted for expenses with no receipts. Pleading his innocence...

I was laughing as hard as he was crying. Best thing I've seen in a long time. :lol:

That's the problem nowadays.

People for some reason don't seem to trust politicians.

They're all noble honest folk, selflessly in it fur us!

Can't you see how upset the man is?

I'm sure there's some perfectly suitable explanation and after all the faffing about it will jolly well settle down and he'll be able to go back to fighting on our behalf!

:grandpa:

@Mina2

Haha...never even thought about that. I think he's f'ed either way. I think in this case actually being innocent is much worse than being guilty... :lol:

Well back to the topic - that is why many bright japanese female go abroad - there they can have a carrier, make good money have childen (and a nice husbond ) - all at the same time.captain-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well, as long as they get have children and a nice husband - and are still able to make tea for 5:30pm sharp each evening - that's jolly good!

:thumbsup:

I see, your have adopted well. :friend: Running for a seat? :sj-lol: The first word my fader in law told me - o-chakjo, however I never made it. housewife-smiley-emoticon.gif