The FOOTBALL Thread (2014-2015)

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A smitten Liverpool fan thought her dreams had come true when the Premier League club’s new signing Mario Balotelli took her to bed.

The £16million striker flirted with ­hairdresser Emma Dalton online before inviting her to a party at his luxury rented home.

That night Balotelli enjoyed a three-hour marathon romp with Emma, 23 – but it soon become clear that starting a new ­relationship was the last thing on his mind.

What he was after was more of a training session. While they were having sex the £110,000-a-week Italian told her: “This is nice. It helps my ­football.”

And when the bedroom workout was over he turfed shocked Emma out of his six-bedroom mansion, telling her to take a taxi home in the middle of the night.

The furious single mum told a friend: “I know he has a reputation but I thought he’d changed from the things I’d read.

“He was charming and as far as I know single so I thought, ‘Why not?’ Now I feel stupid,

“I should never have gone to his house but what’s done is done. He was only interested in one thing from me and then wanted me out of the way.”

To add to her humiliation, 24-year-old Balotelli claims he is now trying to rekindle his on-off romance with former fiancèe Fanny Neguesha, 24, who sparked rumours she is pregnant by him after posting an online picture of what looks like a baby bump.

:doh:

Didn't seem to help his football last night by accounts.

He definitely still likes Fanny, anyway.

Everton finally make a solid, if not slightly boring, showing. Lukaku with his first goal of the season, a clean sheet and three points. Good stuff.

About jsports, I watched two matches last night and the quality was really good. Not HD but really good. I'm a bit conflicted now whether or not to continue with it...

The only down thing for me about last night was Valencia coming on. He's clearly just rubbish.

But it's bloody good not to have Young, Cleverley, and all that shite out there faffing about and doing sod all. To be replaced by 4 starting guys who all looked great.

A breath of fresh air. Still loads to do of course, but by gum we needed that.

:D

Rio Ferdinand has hit out at David Moyes’s tactics as Manchester United manager, claiming some of them were “embarrassing”.

The former England and United defender has set out a string of criticisms of Moyes’s ill-fated reign at Old Trafford in his autobiography #2 sides.

Ferdinand said the players became confused about how Moyes wanted them to play.

“Moyes’s innovations mostly led to negativity and confusion,” he said in an extract from the book, which is being serialised in The Sun.

He added: “The biggest confusion was over how he wanted us to move the ball forward. Often he told us to play it long. Some players felt they kicked the ball long more than at any time in their career.

“Sometimes our main tactic was the long, high, diagonal cross. It was embarrassing. In one home game against Fulham we had 81 crosses! I was thinking, why are we doing this? Andy Carroll doesn’t play for us!

“The whole approach was alien. Other times Moyes wanted lots of passing. He’d say: 'Today I want us to have 600 passes in the game. Last week it was only 400’. Who cares? I’d rather score five goals from 10 passes.”

Ferdinand, who left United for Queens Park Rangers in the summer, said Moyes brought the “mentality of a small club” to Old Trafford. He revealed one of the first signs of future problems was when Moyes banned the players from their ritual of eating low-fat chips on the night before a game.

I kind of want to know all what happened. Though too much dirty pants out in the open...

So the gaffer couldn't use his preferred back 3 formation due to his injured defenders. Although it doesn't matter, because after this match it's obvious that..

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Diamonds are a Gaal's best friend!

However, United have been beaten by crap teams including Milton Keynes, this season. And looked absolutely clueless and pathetic in the process.

There's not denying that they looked many miles (and even more kilometres) better.

Unless you deny it of course.

Rob Green was very poor and should have stopped the first one and probably the third too. I didn't see the second half.

Apparently the free one month campaign for the Jsports online thing was the first month of the season up to 9/15, not one month from when you apply. You can still get the first week free though as a trial.

I doubt Moyes is mad enough to go to Newcastle, but I'd take him! We're the closest team to bonnie Scotland!