The FOOTBALL Thread (2014-2015)

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GG

I can only take one football highlight video a week! The music on them is always terrible. ;)

With Falcao, it sounds like you want him to come in and recreate his Athletico form, not so much the Monaco form from last year. If van Persie is looking at possible injury problems, its a risky move to shift two forwards out (both of whom were seen as good enough for CL clubs) and get only one in, who is himself coming off an injury. A bit like going for a three center-half formation without much depth in that position.

For once, I'm glad that we have a week off the Premier League.

Hopefully next week will be a bit like the 'proper start of the season' for United!

Oh yes, hope. The big hope at Newcastle is that Pardew headbutts someone and excuse maker no. 1 can finally get the sack.

The bookies have him second favourite as next to go, so there may be light at the end of the tunnel.

I don't really care actually which is odd.

A bit upset we didn't add Anderson and Young to the deal, but I suppose they would have given us less $$ if we did that.

Just glad he's not at United anymore and in place we have sexily named players now. ;)

Footie's back with Arsenal Citeh. Could be well tasty and I guess Welbeck will play. I can see him getting 15 if you play him in the middle. 15 would be a good return for Falcao, given that he's new to the league.

Man U vs Rio Ferdy, Joey Barton etc. A good chance to get going!

Southampton away for Newcastle. Maybe 3-0 to them.

:doh:

Chuckle indeed!

There's tons of "Welbeck is as brill as the best footie player" stories at the moment.

Well, he wasn't for us!

However good he is for Arse, I'm glad he went.

I agree....don't really rate him so much, he's ok but nothing special.

So I signed up for the free trail of the sports live package for the premiere league and had a look around at their videos on demand. My first impression: super shit quality. No where near HD and the videos were actually slightly pixelated and blotchy... so not even standard definition either. If the live streaming quality is the same I'll definitely be cancelling after the free trail is over. I've found free streaming sites that proved better quality.