The FOOTBALL Thread (2014-2015)

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly full of top players.....the 2 new signings are there, but who knows how they'll be....Fellatio is there, not exactly set the heather on fire forbthem and Kagawa doesnt get a game......Bags, were you taking the piss?

Was he injured or just given extra time off bcos of the WC?

I expect Man Ure to get much better too but not because of any returning players.....I just cant believe a team that does have talented players, can continue to plumb the depths of shite that they are, for much longer. The team they put out should have been enough to beat MK Dons

I saw that before.

Truly truly depressing how we have got there so quickly.

Can't we just give away some of these 'players'. Even pay someone to take them.

I still think (or should say hope) there might be a chance that LVG is doing it on purpose to get the money bags to splash out and we will suddenly get better from next week! ;)

Yes, it's 2400 yen a month for J Sports 1-4.

They reckon 5 games a week. Obviously not all of them (!) but I don't usually have cause to complain on that.

I watch via Hikari tv.

Does this offer give you CL too?

Aren't there other things you need to pay for to get j-sports 1-4, like paying for the sky perfect subscription, satellite or tuner rental? When I looked into getting jsportslive on sky perfect the total price was much closer to 4000¥ each month. Maybe I'm wrong about that because I never actually signed up for it... I also don't have any cable subscriptions... Which might make a difference?

Well, yes I suppose so if you aren't interested in movie channels and all the other stuff....

Just for the record, I pay 4320 yen a month at the moment (footie season!) and that includes the sports channels, Star movie channels and all of the channels that are included in the basic tv pack (loads of drama, bbc, documentaries etc).

Pretty good value I reckon.

The big thing for me is being able to see Everton every week. They don't often make the cut on jsports unless they are playing a top team. I just read a strange thing about the video on demand though. Premiere league only allows 25 full matches on demand for each team during the season and they only stay online for 7 days after the match.

Anyway, I'm going to sign up for the free trail after the international break and will report back!

Is that Blanket fella in United the son of Michael Jackson?

Can't be many people called Blanket.

He seems to have been instructed to 'hoof up the ball', as ineffectively as possible. In that respect, he has been very effective.