The FOOTBALL Thread (2014-2015)

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pie-eater, is your gran available to play for United this season? We have a few places so sure she could fit in.

We'd pay ridiculously over the top amounts as well, in the good old tradition of last minute panic buying.

I think she's looking at a few other teams I'm afraid, gg, you might be out of luck.

I reckon in the back of her mind she's hoping that Mr Moyes picks up another job with an eye to follow him there, wherever it is.

Manchester United could be heading for the footballing wilderness like Liverpool in the 1990s, says Scholes

Is there any media organisation that Scholesy HASN'T signed with to be a pundit.

Who'd have thought?

10 interviews in 20 years and then an onslaught of punditry.

I hope he doesn't do a Keane and just sound annoyed all the time. Though he will surely say what he thinks, which is fine.

As much as I love Scholesy the player, I think I liked the quite ginger in him too.

He didn't play a major roll at all I don't think.

In the big picture, I seriously doubt he contributed much to 'the problem'.

I'd prefer the class of 92 not be influencing things at the club now though - they are 'too close' and can't be totally objective.

Out of the mentalist frying pan into the mentalist fire! Arguably the only suitable replacement!

I hope he comes back though. I'll support Liverpool for the title if they get him. My second team is actually Citeh because I used to watch them when I lived in Manc. Two titles is probably enough for the time being though, to keep things interesting.

Manchester United midfielders Marouane Fellaini and Ander Herrera are to have scans on injuries suffered in training.

Both picked up ankle injuries and the results of Fellaini's scan are expected on Saturday, with Herrera's unclear.

They will miss Sunday's Premier League match at Sunderland, while Michael Carrick and Jesse Lingard are also out.

"I have seven injuries, last game it was nine, we are progressing," said United manager Louis Van Gaal. "It's a little thin in midfield."

You reckon?

:veryshocked:

It has been for a number of years!

I refuse to take any notice of it until someone signs.

Been there before and it often ends up not good!

Hopefully we will have to pay suitably extortionate 'they're rich and really desperate' prices for whoever we end up buying. :party: