Just had a check at the hotel......art hotel, minami 10.....right?

Next to Nakajima park, nice area....Susukino is walking distance, some nice bars nearby too.... But best to take the subway up to Sapporo station (only 2 stops or so) for the early bus to teine

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And one of these

Cheers TB

Yeah I think this is The Teine Express and it starts at the Hotel as it is owned by "The Company" pick up is 8am then picks up from the station and goes straight to Teine.

i checked hotels near the station but will have to walk so may as well stumble down to the foyer and get on a bus.

look forward to a few quiet ones

Sounds right then....they'll get u there just before first lift.....You can get a warm up run in then I'll meet you and away we go :)

Woohooo getting excited already has it started getting darker yet?

Burton Fishcuit 148

How tall and heavy are you see more?

83Kgs 5'11 I used to ride a 156 Fish and my Birdman is 160 (If they made it smaller I would buy a smaller one) so will be interesting hey!

Burton Fishcuit 148

83Kgs 5'11 I used to ride a 156 Fish and my Birdman is 160 (If they made it smaller I would buy a smaller one) so will be interesting hey!

I'm 5'11 and 76 kgs.

Currently riding a 156 Fish myself. I was very close to getting the 151.

I'm tempted to pull the plug and get the Fishcuit 148 before this coming season :confused: .....

• 2 weeks later...

Burton Fishcuit 148

Interested to hear how you will get on with it. I was toying with the idea of getting one - but I weigh 10+kg less than you.

I did grab a 158 Trick Pony that was on sale. In hindsight not sure I really want it - but hey another board is always a good thing...

Decided to swoop in and pick these beauties up now that the new 2015 AK stuff has come out.

wHIDWDb.jpg

Just some advice to people thinking of picking up last years AK stuff like I have - the Cyclic pants have a crotch section that is quite high up and could be uncomfortable for some. Luckily, I tried on both pants and jackets in stores at Jimbocho. My intention was to buy from there but nobody could match my budget so I got them online instead. If you can't try them on, just be aware and maybe aim for one size up.