• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And one of these

Looks good.

You using it down in Aus this season?

No Curt

Never been to the snow in Aus although I have been tempted this year any time off I normally go surfing in Bali

as I am getting the pass this year I may go to Teine although I have heard its overated :friend:

Not sure yet still checking out accommodation deals

Haha!! Well if you are around Teine, let me know and we can share some turns ????

Hey Seemore, I arrive in Rusutsu on the 10th of Jan, so if you want we could share some turns :thumbsup:

I am interested to hear your thoughts on the fishcuit, I can't help but think it will be great fun while there is enough of a slope, but really annoying when you are trying to keep speed up through any flat spots.

Are you considering trying it as a noboard?

There is a hotel at Teine station, but you're best to stay in Central Sapporo. Bus leaves Sapporo station at 8.30, get to highland just before 9. Then at night you have all Susukino to keep you happy :) out at Teine you'd have a much quieter time. There are izakayas etc near Teine station but the choice is limited. It's only 20-30 mins into Central Sapporo

That could be dangerous I am not sure I can be let loose in there It does look like fun though

Where does the bus leave from too Teine and how much is it?

From the Rusutsu/Teine owners office right in front of Sapporo station.....if you have a season pass it's 500yen....you have to book it the day before online. Or you could just take the train to Teine and get the local bus but that's a bit more expensive.

Teine Express staying at Art Hotel anyone stayed there or used this bus it seems like the same one that stops at Kamori Building 3, Kita-4 Nishi-4, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Is this the one you use TB?

Or what is the closest hotel to the Kamori Building? I can't find it on a map

That's the main one......I don't use it cos I live west of the city centre and closer to Teine BUT it's the one I told you about. ????

Remind me at the time and I'll meet you and show u round :) Share a few beers after if u want to as well ????