Opinions on Arbor Coda or Wasteland for deep powder?

Anyone ride an Arbor Coda or Wasteland in Japan? Looking at one for deep pow in the trees, for my next trip to Japan. Both Arbor boards are centered, no setback and that worries me a little, I have never ridden centered in deep powder. Tried a continuous rocker board in Japan this year and was shocked at how much fun it was in the trees.........

If you ride switch in the Pow then either would be fine just whether you want to spend the extra on the wasteland.

I prefer setback as I ride directional so for me Arbor don't fit the bill

Spent a month in Japan, with about a week at the start in and around Niseko (stayed in Annupuri for 4 nights, Hanazono for 2 nights). Then did about 2 weeks between Tokyo and Kyoto, and finished off with a week in Nozawa onsen. Fell in love with Japan.

I took a mildly tapered pow/freeride board (Atomic Banger) which most of the time was great. It's stiff, a pretty hard charging board, very damp, generally good float. It has a big rockered nose, but has a pretty decent amount of camber between the feet. When I was in Nozawa though, I found I wanted something more playful in deep pow in the trees. Even set back all the way I found I was going over the handlebars occasionally when trying to make quick tight turns in the trees, when you went over some chop etc. I hired a local Japanese board for a day (swallowtail, ridiculous continuous rocker, back foot practically standing on the tail) and it just changed everything. I had the time of my life, I just had so much more fun.

I think the brand of the board was "Sun", which is a Japanese company that doesn't exist anymore. Hired it from what used to be called Tomy, at Nozawa. Anyway, regardless of how I go purchasing a more playful pow board (or whether I just hire again) I will back.