Wear a t shirt under a shirt to soak it up. For stuff you can buy, you can get a thermos flask for keeping an oshibori style cold wet towel in. Those mist spray/battery fan combo things might be quite nice too.

On days off, try to get up as early as you can when its cooler. Try not to do much in the afternoon.

My trick is to fight fire with fire. I spend a bunch of time outside at this time of year doing things that make me sweaty like exercise and garden work. Then when the real hot weather rolls around my body copes with it a lot better.

We have a woodstove and I gather the wood myself. I've not had so much work this year, so I got most of it done in April. First time ever. I reckon it takes three times as long in summer.

I work outside all day so even here I sweat in the sun working but stop forv couple of mins in the shade and I soon cool down.

I think in summer or during any hot weather if your moving about in the sun your going to sweat and not much you can do about it unless you stay indoors under the aircon or in the shade.

I am really quite jealous of people who can go about life outside without sweating like crazy in the humidity and quickly looking and feeling like a bit of a mess.

Lots of Japanese seem to manage very admirably with it.