Not sure....but the term is originally from the Kansai region. Definitely needs to be researched..

Those little bozozoku bastids fall into that group.....Stemik's brethren.... :lol:

Wiki sure takes the fun out of any kind of imaginative speculation these days...

Not sure....but the term is originally from the Kansai region. Definitely needs to be researched..

Those little bozozoku bastids fall into that group.....Stemik's brethren.... :lol:

Wiki sure takes the fun out of any kind of imaginative speculation these days...

Haha :lol: :lol:

There was a "bozozoku" guy taking riding lessons at the same time as me. Of course he kept playing with the throttle while out of gear!

Actually one day he asked the instructer if he could have a rest because his hands were cold - wimp!

a bike gang member taking lessons.........a rebel with a cause

Isn't something to do with some weird interpretation of American street gang fashion?

Back to the piss-yellow hair.

What is with the awful dyed colours? Maybe the back doesn't do well when trying to get it lighter or something? There's a dude lives round here and his hair is like this bright orange colour. Quite funny really.

It's just a styling thing. Back when I had my van I talked with a group of these owners at a highway parking area and had a close look at the fiberglass work. All of that area to the rear is not very structurally sound and not strong enough to take any weight.

Looks like they could take part in a fabulously lovely street parade with things going on on the 'back stage'.

Like a Disney princess, or naked chicks or something.

All of that area to the rear is not very structurally sound and not strong enough to take any weight.

Ah, in that case, perhaps my above idea is not realistic.

BUT. If they really wished to take part in a fabulously lovely street parade with things going on on the 'back stage', they could perhaps find a way to make it more structurally sounds... so that it could support a Disney princess, or naked chicks or something.