Just like to say thank you to all the people running this site, from the forums to the daily reports. The people doing the daily reports did a great job and with a little humour.

I had my first trip to japan this year which I mostly researched from here, things like train details and locations, to how to find Kanda to buy a great ski jacket for my wife for $30 Aust. My choice to go to Goryu and the lodge I chose, and so much more.

Hopefully going again next year, you have helped me and my wife go on a fantastic adventure in a wonderful country..

Thank you.

YES thank you thank you Snow Japan. Awesome sight run by awesome people!

ANOTHER HUGE HUGE THANKS - Snowjapan I won a pass to Hanazono back in 2012 and never went on to thank you so much I had the the BEST day with that ticket. Unfortunately when I returned from our trip we had major up drama's and I never got on to THANK YOU :kiss:.

Hi Snow Japan, we went on our first trip to Japan Feb 2013, and currently planing the next trip for 2015. Last time I cam here to read heaps for research but this time I will join the chat. First post, Hi! :wave: Thanks for making the website and forum, it's awesome! Especially for us English speaking noobs :)