Temps will be all over the place with below and above average but wetter than usual weather.

Although there will tend to be more days where it is below average for summer than above average.

Also expect a more stormy than usual summer.

Temperatures averaged out over the summer months will likely be cooler than average.

Thanks snowdude.

Well, I have been consulting my charts, doing some in-depth analysis and talking to local jellyfish and here's my forecast.

It will be hot this summer - either hotter than last year, or not as hot.

Lots of sun, oh yes.

There will be a fair bit of rain, but it's difficult to say exactly how much. Sorry I can't be more accurate on that point.

I suggest you remember to drink lots of liquids when it's hot and humid, and also have an umbrella handy just in case you get caught out in some rain.

• Like 1

News yesterday was about it being over 30degrees in lots of places already....some reporter was in a park and his thermometer said it was 35!!!

Glad I live in Sapporo!

June-August.

Worst 3 months to be in Japan.

Unless you live in Hokkaido.

I've always liked those 3 months in Japan :p

:lies:............ :slap:

not at all......it was one of the main reasons for staying in Shonan so long.....I love summer

June-August.

Worst 3 months to be in Japan.

Unless you live in Hokkaido.

I've always liked those 3 months in Japan :p

:lies:............ :slap:

not at all......it was one of the main reasons for staying in Shonan so long.....I love summer

you-are-nuts--italian-gesture.jpg