• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may want to check out Kiroro. Recently bought by Thais and they're Asianizing it more to appeal to the Asians. Thai restaurant up and running I hear. But having said that, there is plenty of th

Does my head in, the whole thing.   Say 'No'! Write '0'!

If i was going to propose, id probably do it in winter in shirakawa to be honest. Kinda tacky probably, but romance is kinda tacky   Oooh oooh! if you want to propose somewhere in or around nagano,

But while it may not be the most romantic option, Gokase Highland opens early Dec., and is the closest ski area to Matsumoto, and therefore probably cheap to get to...

Just a thought.

But while it may not be the most romantic option, Gokase Highland opens early Dec., and is the closest ski are to Matsumoto, and therefore probably cheap to get to...

Just a thought.

Suggestions are really piling up, more research to do, thanks! Oh and no comment about the grandkids hehehe.

You don't need to travel half the country to find something romantic.

You can make that anywhere, it's what you make it.

I would suggest close to where you are going to be.

Thinking cap on!

:thumbsup:

Take her to the washing machine or vacuum cleaner aisle in your local Bic Camera or Yamada denki, while she is overcome with the pleasing thought of using all those household appliances, get down on one knee and say, "right love........what about it?"

You should be good to go

well the fridge-freezer aisle could be a go but they are for use by both, so she may just think you want a new fridge....best stay in the woman's section for safety :thumbsup:

I agree with gg!

Some of my most romantic episodes (not THAT many!) have been in what you might call not the most romantic of locations.

You shouldn't have to travel great distances and spent lots to make something romantic and memorable.

Might as well buy her a ring at Daiso, propose to her at a nearby Muji store and tell her to splurge at the local Uniqlo.

That was a truly fabulous joke.

Well done, Sir!

Might as well buy her a ring at Daiso, propose to her at a nearby Muji store and tell her to splurge at the local Uniqlo.

there ya go!! :clap:

Thank you!

That was a truly fabulous joke.

Well done!, Sir!

You're most welcome, sir. I'll be here all week, don't forget to tip the waitress.

Are you American, Brian? Most Brits don't tip.....its not expected in the UK. That's why we struggle when we go to the US :)

I did not know that! No wonder I get surprised looks when I was leaving tips at pubs in London and Liverpool. Learn something new every day, thanks!

Though sadly and very annoyingly, this outrageously bad concept is being encouraged more and more by scumbag business owners in the UK (who need to be is censed and apologise issue.)

I hate it more than I can begin to explain in words.

:grandpa:

I won't even go to restaurants that have some absurd "service charge added to the bill later on and you need to write a number in the machine" kind of irritating nonsense bollocks going on.